Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

crossdressing

Dressing Up Feminine

Posted by Jamie0406 on 2009-05-31 16:20:04

I am a boy who loves femininity and like to experiment with feminine clothing activities and make up etc. I have spent a long time trying to get girls to dress me up but without actually letting them know that it is what I want. I have a poll out with the aim of trying to get advice on this matter please help :) http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/435470

Posted by Miss gers on 2009-07-08 12:18:50

it stood be a punishment at school,home,everwere

Posted by KINGKONG99 on 2009-07-15 18:26:25

iit stood be

Posted by pantyboy22 on 2011-12-01 13:50:12

I live with my dad and brother we are all gay one day I came home from another friend who's gay and he crossdress I want to try it so I did my dad and bro was home when I walked in I was wearing bra and panties pantyhose mini skirt a shirt a wig and make up also high heels they were shocked but accepted it so I went to my room to change when my brother walked in he said he wanted to try on the clothes so I let him he said he likes it when I went into the living room my dad wasn't there so I went into his room and he wasn't there so I went to the living room to watch some tv a few minutes later my dad return home with some bags he handed me and my bro a bag I looked inside and it was bras and panties he said that me and my bro were to wear bra and panties all the time he said he was into crossdressing ever since he met his boyfriend so we all wear bra and panties

Posted by shakeel on 2011-12-12 11:34:06

my dad isn't gay, but he also enjoys dressing as a girl. my brother is gay, and sometimes he brings his boyfreind home. i went out as a girl the other day, to get ready to go to a party as a girl, and when i came home, they were all waiting for me. i was really embarassed, but they were overjoyed to see me dressed like that. my dad now buys feminine clothes for all of us. i'm not really sure how to react to this, but i just go with it. i don't like it that much, but sometimes, the feel of the dress and lingerie on my skin turns me on. sometimes all of us dress up as girls, and have dinner together at a restaurant, or go see a movie.