Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Be naked or see naked? (updated version)

Seen naked

Posted by Khaleed on 2018-01-14 20:16:30

I have been seen naked by female and male friends and family. I make no apologies

Posted by nude1 on 2018-01-23 17:16:30

I'm a naturist and I've been seen by lots of people both male and female. I'm not embarrassed of my naked body or by being seen naked. I love the lifestyle and freedom of not wearing clothes. I will only wear clothes when it's absolutely necessary.

Posted by JONGEN on 2018-01-31 23:40:20

exactly my mom wants me to stay naked so a course any body that comes over sees me naked and if they didnt want to see me naked they could leave if they want to leave

Posted by barefootboy111 on 2018-02-08 04:43:04

I am naked at home when I'm punished, for example after a caning, or when my sisters order me to undress to show me to their friends. Otherwise I'm allowed to wear short shorts and a tank top or even a t-shirt, even if they would prefer me to stay naked. Always however barefoot. When I go out I always wear short shorts, even in winter. During spring and summer I'm barefoot everywhere.

Posted by daveykelly on 2018-06-26 21:03:26

I've been seen naked by loads of people. It's no big deal. My mom and my auntie bath me still quite often. And the babysitter and her friend have also seen me naked at bath time. My friend's mom and sisters have also seen me naked when I've slept over at his house.