Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Testicle Injury

DIVING

Posted by Lois on 2002-02-26 23:32:18

Hello, I am a girl. I was wondering if you guys have to hold your balls when you jump naked into a pooL. I saw my brother jump naked in to a pool. He cried for several minutes. So do you guys have to hold your balls when you jump into a pool...PLEASE ANSWER

Posted by A Guy on 2002-03-02 21:13:37

========== In Reply To ========== Hello, I am a girl. I was wondering if you guys have to hold your balls when you jump naked into a pooL. I saw my brother jump naked in to a pool. He cried for several minutes. So do you guys have to hold your balls when you jump into a pool...PLEASE ANSWER

Most of the time yes. If you are jumping in from the side angeilng your body back a little no. Up any higher you better. BUT a guy MUST keep his ancles together or he at least ends up like your brother. If a guy jumps in from the high board with his legs apart and does not cover his balls it may well be a trip to the hospital. KEEP YOUR ANCLES TOGETHER GUYS.

Posted by gary on 2002-03-03 16:03:27

========== In Reply To ========== YOu do not have to cover your balls with your hands. Watch olympic diving and you will see this. But If you go in feet first you must keep your feet together or else the pain could be so bad a guy might drown.

Posted by sensu on 2002-03-11 21:29:20

I don't know but I have a friend who was pushed in but his leg got caught so his balls slammed right into the side of the pool

Posted by jake on 2002-04-07 18:38:47

========== In Reply To ========== Hello, I am a girl. I was wondering if you guys have to hold your balls when you jump naked into a pooL. I saw my brother jump naked in to a pool. He cried for several minutes. So do you guys have to hold your balls when you jump into a pool...PLEASE ANSWER If I am wearing a swimming suit and I am not jumping into the water from a great height, then I do not need to protect my balls; otherwise, I would cup my balls for sure. If I jumped off of a high place and my naked nuts hit the water then I'm sure it would probably make them ache, but not enough to incapacitate me.