Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Testicle Injury

Hit in the Balls - pass out

Posted by mike on 2002-04-26 11:32:57

Hey...

Was wonderin if anyoen else here ever gets hit in the nuts a lot like as a joke? Like messin around in school or with friends...

A friend of mine said he passed out from this... is that true.. did it happen to anyone else here?

Also, has anyone ever played the game roshambo? It is big at college parties here!

Mike

Posted by Seth on 2002-05-01 07:14:46

Dude, one time after school i was hanging around with some friends when this girl that was mad at me came up to us. When she called my name I turned around and she kicked me square in the nuts!I was down for like an hour! I don't think I passed out, but I wasn't far from it. For a while I didn't know anything that was going on around me.The voices I heard were all muffled,I couldn't see, all I could feel was pain.I could hardly breathe. My friends said they thought I passed out because my eyes rolled up and i wasn't responding to what they were saying, so maybe I did, but I can't say for sure.========== In Reply To ========== Hey...

Was wonderin if anyoen else here ever gets hit in the nuts a lot like as a joke? Like messin around in school or with friends...

A friend of mine said he passed out from this... is that true.. did it happen to anyone else here?

Also, has anyone ever played the game roshambo? It is big at college parties here!

Mike

Posted by mike on 2002-05-02 06:57:38

Seth,

Your eyes rolled up??? I never saw that

========== In Reply To ========== Dude, one time after school i was hanging around with some friends when this girl that was mad at me came up to us. When she called my name I turned around and she kicked me square in the nuts!I was down for like an hour! I don't think I passed out, but I wasn't far from it. For a while I didn't know anything that was going on around me.The voices I heard were all muffled,I couldn't see, all I could feel was pain.I could hardly breathe. My friends said they thought I passed out because my eyes rolled up and i wasn't responding to what they were saying, so maybe I did, but I can't say for sure.

Posted by Prtydude on 2004-02-21 23:07:32

Any dudes go totally out?

========== In Reply To ========== Dude, one time after school i was hanging around with some friends when this girl that was mad at me came up to us. When she called my name I turned around and she kicked me square in the nuts!I was down for like an hour! I don't think I passed out, but I wasn't far from it. For a while I didn't know anything that was going on around me.The voices I heard were all muffled,I couldn't see, all I could feel was pain.I could hardly breathe. My friends said they thought I passed out because my eyes rolled up and i wasn't responding to what they were saying, so maybe I did, but I can't say for sure.