Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Plastic Pants!

Plastic pants for bedwetters

Posted by sleiborg on 2020-04-12 20:03:23

Like many in this pandemic year, I'm spending Easter alone, and wearing a soft, smooth pair of full-cut white plastic panties and a tee-shirt. It's a wonderful sunny day, and it may get warm enough later to sit out in the sunshine.

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-04-17 12:00:00

To mumoftwo-We had our big family easter celebration this past easter sunday and all of the cousins were there! Four of my cousins were dressed up cute in pastel,poofy,midthigh length easter dresses with lace anklets and mary jane shoes that matched their dresses.All four of them had a cloth diaper and pastel plastic pants on under their dresses.They are 11,12,and a set of twins,14.Their plastic pants fit them loose and crinkled under their dresses! All four of them looked very cute and adorable and quite little girlish!

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-06-02 13:15:11

To mumoftwo-Yes you are so right! Putting cloth diapers and plastic pants under girls dresses for holidays does complete their outfits!This is especially so on Easter and christmas eve and christmas day!Girls in the 11 to 16 year old range should be in a diaper and plastic pants under their cute easter and christmas dresses.The diaper and plastic pants makes the girls feel extra cute and little girlish and innocent.The cloth diapers and plastic pants are especially essential under the dresses for girls in the 13 to 16 year old range because they are the ones that become boy crazy and need to be sent a message that purity and innocence is perfectly ok!I have seen several girls over the last few years,in the 13 to 16 year old range dressed up cute for easter and christmas and they all had the cloth diaper and plastic pants on under their cute dresses and they looked very cute and adorable!

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-03-04 12:46:55

My two girls are 15 and 13 and are 'girly' girls.They love to be dressed up cute and i put cloth diapers and ruffled plastic pants on them under their poofy dresses for Easter,Christmas,weddings,special church events,etc.