Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What Operating Systems Do You Use?

More OSs you can add to this poll

Posted by Tel uk on 2003-02-06 23:02:43

There are many other OSs that could go on your poll. eg Amiga OS3.9 (soon to be OS4, on the PPC G4 cpu, same as Mac), BEOS, QNX (runs on many home computers, and runs the international space station), Atari OS, and RISK OS. For the record, im running OS 3.5 on an Amiga 1200 Tower system, (soon to be the new Amiga One computer). Visit www.amiga.com for more info.

Posted by diablo on 2003-02-21 17:27:13

========== In Reply To ========== There are many other OSs that could go on your poll. eg Amiga OS3.9 (soon to be OS4, on the PPC G4 cpu, same as Mac), BEOS, QNX (runs on many home computers, and runs the international space station), Atari OS, and RISK OS. For the record, im running OS 3.5 on an Amiga 1200 Tower system, (soon to be the new Amiga One computer). Visit www.amiga.com for more info.

Yes, I knew of amiga ages ago, its a very old operating system, one of my friends used to use it, however it was floppy disk games and well no..well...graphical user interface...i thought amiga had died, and well...didn't improve, until i read your message