Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys - how hairy are you?

shaving

Posted by Shaved it off on 2002-01-28 17:04:28

I am a 30yo male and I shave my legs, chest, armpits, and of course my face . I like the way it looks and feels. It is very erotic and sensual to feel a woman's shaved legs rubbing against mine during sex. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Shaving shows more definition and looks healthy. It's also great during the summer, much cooler. I think more men should shave/wax their legs and chests. Is it so strange that we shave our faces but to shave anything else might be considered weird?

Posted by jimbo on 2002-06-07 17:48:23

==Interesting ideas! I personally only shave my face. I have quite hairy legs, some hair on my chest and some hair under my armpits. I wouldn't want to change that. What do others think? Do others shave part of your body?

======== In Reply To ========== I am a 30yo male and I shave my legs, chest, armpits, and of course my face . I like the way it looks and feels. It is very erotic and sensual to feel a woman's shaved legs rubbing against mine during sex. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Shaving shows more definition and looks healthy. It's also great during the summer, much cooler. I think more men should shave/wax their legs and chests. Is it so strange that we shave our faces but to shave anything else might be considered weird?

Posted by Jake27 on 2002-08-30 17:13:00

I only shave my scrotum, because my wife requested it for $%!@. I could never go back now---it feels great!! I also trim the pubes and once in a while shave them off completely and let them go back. Something about it is exciting, but I don't do it often because it itches like hell. ========== In Reply To ========== ==Interesting ideas! I personally only shave my face. I have quite hairy legs, some hair on my chest and some hair under my armpits. I wouldn't want to change that. What do others think? Do others shave part of your body?

======== In Reply To ========== I am a 30yo male and I shave my legs, chest, armpits, and of course my face . I like the way it looks and feels. It is very erotic and sensual to feel a woman's shaved legs rubbing against mine during sex. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Shaving shows more definition and looks healthy. It's also great during the summer, much cooler. I think more men should shave/wax their legs and chests. Is it so strange that we shave our faces but to shave anything else might be considered weird?

Posted by pickleicious on 2005-08-06 15:43:21

I'm 18 years old and I shave everything too. It looks a lot better, more defined and it feels great. Hair always made me feel dirty and now it's much more comfortable. I don't see why more guys don't do it, every girl I've dated has loved it. It's a great feeling having a women want to rub your body.

Posted by jgfdd on 2006-08-29 18:56:14

I Don't Shave anything apart from my face. especially pubes i hate it when people say they trim on shave them into pretty patterns and personally i dont care if a woman has pubes coz if it comes to sex i have a hairy $%!@ and she has pubes so it dont matter.