Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys - how hairy are you?

Guys are supposed to be hairy

Posted by hairyboi on 2007-09-02 22:32:00

You are so right. I just turned 24 and am hairier than any one in my family. My chest is covered in thick,long dark hair leading all the way down my stomach and on to my pubes. My pits are thick and bushy, my legs have dark hair running all the way down, and I could grow a ful beard in a week and a half. My back is not hairy though, which im kind of glad about. I started developing early, around age 13 and when I entered high school I was hairier than anyone in my freshmen classes. I was never ashamed of it either. I loved walking around the locker room with my shirt off so everyone could see how haiy i was. Even now I love going to the gym working out then hitting the showers where everyone could see my hairy body. I to am proud of how hairy I am. It means that Im a man and not just an average guy.

Posted by THATS HOT!!! on 2007-10-02 10:54:33

I am 13 and am very hairy

I am 13 and am very hairy i am not ashamed off it tho we have sort os "showing" in class and my pubic region is now known as Georgr Bush. i am happy tho

Posted by THATS HOT!!! on 2007-10-02 10:54:41

I am 13 and am very hairy

I am 13 and am very hairy i am not ashamed off it tho we have sort os "showing" in class and my pubic region is now known as George Bush. i am happy tho

Posted by mike11000 on 2010-05-12 21:30:29

agreed