Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Being naked in front of brother/sister

Don't avoid!

Posted by petergraham on 2017-11-11 16:54:23

The poll asks:

At what age did you start avoiding being seen naked by a brother or sister?

I haven't started avoiding being seen naked by my brother or sisters. I no longer see my older sister naked, but I still see the younger one and my brother, specially at bath time. I share a room with my brother so we're always seeing each other naked, and our sisters often come into our room when we are changing. It's quite normal for brothers and sisters to see each other naked.

Posted by kevin454 on 2017-11-18 16:25:00

petergraham

That's interesting and I agree with you. I don't avoid my brother and my sister still seeing me naked. In fact my sister baths my brother and me together. I obviously still see my brother naked, but my sister is more modest and I now never see her undressed. My brother and I share a room too and my sister is often in there in the mornings when my mom is helping my brother and me get ready for school.

Posted by awayness on 2017-12-13 19:23:13

Same here. My parents never raised us to care about being naked. I see my brother and sister daily and they see me and it's no big deal. I think it's unhealthy for families to be concerned with their skin.

Posted by jamesbreitbart on 2018-04-14 17:43:20

I only have a brother, and we never had a problem seeing each other naked. I'm in college now, but we still hang out naked when I come home.

Posted by tonyhenderson on 2018-07-31 12:57:59

I don't avoid my sister seeing me naked. We used to bath together until a while ago, but she still comes into the bathroom while I'm in the bath.

The poll also asks if we felt embarrassed. I'm never embarrassed to be naked in front of family.