Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Smoking In School

Listen to my view please!!!!

Posted by Jenzz on 2003-07-07 16:02:49

Im 13yrold girl. I go 2 a scottish public highschool. We are not not allowed to smoke at school. I dont, never have or will smoke. I have no prob wiv ppl smokin , but they shud not do it where others r forced 2 inhale or smell it!!! there are forbidden smoking corners (like most schools) that students use 2 have a fag. Our school, (especially the loos) constantly reek of smoke and clings 2 innocent ppls clothes and hair. Its not fair.

Posted by dirtykirsty on 2003-10-29 20:34:51

========== In Reply To ========== Im 13yrold girl. I go 2 a scottish public highschool. We are not not allowed to smoke at school. I dont, never have or will smoke. I have no prob wiv ppl smokin , but they shud not do it where others r forced 2 inhale or smell it!!! there are forbidden smoking corners (like most schools) that students use 2 have a fag. Our school, (especially the loos) constantly reek of smoke and clings 2 innocent ppls clothes and hair. Its not fair.

I'm a 14yo Welsh smoker and I use our loos for a fag or at the back of the playing fields since i was 11 nearly 12. I dont see whats wrong wiv it

Posted by ukfather on 2003-11-08 19:35:22

========== In Reply To ========== Im 13yrold girl. I go 2 a scottish public highschool. We are not not allowed to smoke at school. I dont, never have or will smoke. I have no prob wiv ppl smokin , but they shud not do it where others r forced 2 inhale or smell it!!! there are forbidden smoking corners (like most schools) that students use 2 have a fag. Our school, (especially the loos) constantly reek of smoke and clings 2 innocent ppls clothes and hair. Its not fair.

Maybe you should take up smoking, you might like it. Better yet you could get caught and have your dad spank your feet and $%!@ like i do to my daughters!

Posted by dirty dad on 2004-04-28 02:04:52

You should smoke, I love watching young girls smoke

Posted by RanaArmstrong on 2023-12-02 22:24:23

Vapes, short for vaporizers, are electronic devices designed to heat a liquid solution (e-liquid) into vapor for inhalation. They typically consist of a battery, a heating element, and a cartridge or tank containing the e-liquid. Vapes come in various shapes and sizes, from sleek pens to larger modifiable devices, offering a range of flavors and nicotine levels. While some people use vapes as an alternative to traditional smoking, concerns exist about their potential health effects and their appeal, particularly to younger users.