Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Harnessed Children

Harness over breasts

Posted by Christine on 2004-10-06 09:38:20

My childminder puts older children in a harness and reins. One girl of 11 had started to get well developed breasts, but the lady insisted on her wearing a leather harness to go out. She put it on her and when she did the strap up the girl tried to pull it away from her breasts and said it was hurting them. The lady slapped her legs and felt the strap on her breasts and said it was too loose rather than too tight. She then pulled the back and tightened it by one hole and said if she pulled it loose again she would tighten it by two holes.

Posted by sigried on 2004-10-06 13:01:22

========== In Reply To ========== The lady slapped her legs and felt the strap on her breasts and said it was too loose rather than too tight. She then pulled the back and tightened it by one hole and said if she pulled it loose again she would tighten it by two holes. hello Christine, I feel ur childminder is overdoing it. If this happend in a home for run away kids with serious n notorious behaviour problems, it cld partly justify some of the described harsh treatment. I care for a boy and a girl who need restraining quite often to prevent harming themselves n others or running off. We do not allow them to move outside of the home and a special passenger van equipped with adapted an separated restraint-seats takes them from and to the boarding school for handicapped kids. I avoid to bring them to public areas unless having a caretaker with me and if I have to, I rather strap them to the weelchair instead of exposing us to funny and curious remarks. You leave in the U.K. and a doubt that people will ignore it, when they observe a girl walking by in a leather harness. We use a gate belt and wrist loops as well, but covered by a blouse or long sleeves an if he or she attemps to run away we hold hands or arms and so the connecting loop are hard to detect.With Christina (13)now growing stronger, we consider a long slim canvas skirt, wrapping wrist weights under jeans or connecting upper leg restraints under a skirt to limit her pace to walking speed. Recently we applied connected upper-leg restraints to stop her from climbing fences, but she pulled them up and they were useless. At night we started to use a medical harness which wraps around the body well below the bust. The attached shoulder straps crossing in front and back and the upper chest belt is fixed on the hight of the arm pits, so her chest will be free of any pressure and we can adjust it tight or looser, depending on her needs. Befor she had a back-tie-vest with integrated connecting straps to the bedframe and closed arm sleves with optional wrist restraints. But they are available in children sizes only and she has grown out of them. Sigried

Posted by mini boy on 2013-04-04 23:04:07

My mother and aunt thought a baby harness and reins were ideal to control me. So they found a toddler shop who produced hand made leather baby harnesses and reins. So a new set was bought yearly for me until I was 14. I wore it full time until I was 8 years old then regularly until about 10 or 11. Then for discipline until I was 14.

I remember when I was 11 being put in nappies plastic pants and little rompers teamed up with frilly ankle socks and Mary Jane sandals. Mummy then put my new light blue harness on me and tightened it up. It had a teddy engraved on the front. This was for my trip to aunties.

I can remember when I was 13 and my aunt deciding to put me on my harness and reins. I meekly submitted to the humiliation as she put the baby harness over my shoulders and tightened the buckles at the back. My aunt told me it was a lovely cute harness to control an exuberant little boy. It will keep me safe. She said the winnie the pooh characters look so lovely on the front.

Posted by mini boy on 2013-05-11 10:51:16

My Aunt would then check my nappies and plastic pants under my little skirt, get me to step into my mary jane shoes and clip my reins to the harness. She then walked me to her friends house. If I pulled on my reins I was stopped and my bare thighs slapped. I had to walk with a slight waddle as my nappies were thick and were worn with two pairs of plastic pants. The humiliation was incredibly intense.

Posted by Walter77 on 2013-09-13 14:40:28

I like to see my son tied, ballgagged. He is my slave. I like to see my little slaveboy. I love him, but he is slave.