Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

THE ULTIMATE STAR TREK POLL!!!

fdsyrtuj

Posted by no comment on 2001-11-10 05:02:31

i hate star treak and i think u r obsessed with a really stupid show that has no point and has the ulgyest ppl in the world. i mean "the outer world" or whatever. but maybe u like it so musch becuz ur so ulgy that those ppl make u look beutiful.

Posted by Jeni on 2002-01-23 22:39:25

Watch it there, buddy--your age is showing. You're not even out of junior high yet, are you?

--Jeni

========== In Reply To ========== i hate star treak and i think u r obsessed with a really stupid show that has no point and has the ulgyest ppl in the world. i mean "the outer world" or whatever. but maybe u like it so musch becuz ur so ulgy that those ppl make u look beutiful.

Posted by Crockett on 2002-04-18 10:57:57

Get a life and learn hot to spell dumbass.

========== In Reply To ========== i hate star treak and i think u r obsessed with a really stupid show that has no point and has the ulgyest ppl in the world. i mean "the outer world" or whatever. but maybe u like it so musch becuz ur so ulgy that those ppl make u look beutiful.

Posted by Yeshe on 2006-08-09 22:15:48

If Star Trek is so bad then how do you explain that it's gone on for more than 30 years! I admite it has a few bad episodes. The clip shows, spock's brain, and the one where Kira burns a guys house down! Mostly however it has been successful! And if you hate it then why do you care so much to insult those who take this poll. Watch First Contact it's got plenty to offer the non trekkee!