Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys who were blackmailed

Blackmailed by friend

Posted by erebor on 2009-02-13 00:57:34

Last year my friend found out that I was cheating my girlfriend. So he said that he wouldn’t tell her anything if I do what he wants. So, I had to do his homework, clean his room, give him some money. He ordered me to streak down the street and some friends saw me naked. Once, I have to kiss his feet and that was humiliating. Fortunately, it lasted only one month, untill I broke with my girlfriend. When I will have opportunity, I will get revenge :)

Posted by sershon on 2009-02-14 09:30:45

My older brother caught me smoking sod around the age of 15, he was 20, he would constantly threaten to leave sod and a pipe in my room and alert my parents. Had to do his laundry, cleaning, until I was 18 and moved out. It sucked .

Posted by Dan84 on 2009-04-30 02:16:58

My older sister blackmailed me by threatening to tell my parents that I saw her naked, which was not true. My parents were very strict and always believed my sister over me. My sister forced me to strip naked in front of her and her girlfriends. They entertained themselves by examining my private parts, spanking my bare bottom, making me dance naked, and making me hang out with them completely naked while they were fully clothed. This happened many times. I did not mind it after a while, and I even came to enjoy it.

Posted by RyuKen on 2017-12-28 22:46:21

My “friend” secretly video taped me doing drugs. I’m in the miltary and could be discharged. He threatened to share the tape if I didn’t do what he said. I’m straight and he’s forced me to have sex with him