Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

GUYS IN THE DORM

From what I've seen...

Posted by Todd on 2001-12-05 04:16:57

I never would have realized that so many people sleep nude. I personally don't and can't imagine college guys doing it. From what I notice, most guys sleep in their boxers or whatever underwear they wear. For me it's boxers. When we walk down to the shower (down the hall) most walk down in just their boxers -- though some cover up their nudity in a towel.

I've certainly never seen any guys walk down to the showers naked. I think most are more modest than that.

Posted by rob on 2001-12-17 23:42:45

========== In Reply To ========== I never would have realized that so many people sleep nude. I personally don't and can't imagine college guys doing it. From what I notice, most guys sleep in their boxers or whatever underwear they wear. For me it's boxers. When we walk down to the shower (down the hall) most walk down in just their boxers -- though some cover up their nudity in a towel.

I've certainly never seen any guys walk down to the showers naked. I think most are more modest than that.

Posted by wordz320 on 2005-12-05 03:27:12

Sleeping bare-assed's better cuz it's more comfortable and you balls have more room to move around if you toss and turn at nite.