Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

preteen girl beat up adult man

young girls beat up adult males

Posted by wrestling girls on 2010-03-29 16:04:15

In my area I have a group of friends ages 17-22 - we get challenged in wrestling by a group of girls ages 4-10, and they can easily take us. We are not the biggest guys and these girls are very tough. They think we are weak and they are much stronger. If you would like to email or chat - phone200002@yahoo.com

Posted by ko'd on 2010-07-11 22:44:21

i was also beat up by a young girl. i don't fight girls. a couple of years ago, when i was 23, i wa approached by a 14-15 year old black girl. she was with two other girls. it was obvious that she wanted to show off to them. she kept taunting me to fight her,stating she could kick my white $%!@. i tried to ignore her, but she kept up yelling. as i tried to go around her, she nailed me on the chin with her fist, almost knocking me out. i grabbed her to try to stop her from hitting me again, but she pushed me back. i stumbled to the ground, she then jumped on me landing several punches to my head, knocking me out cold. when i woke up several minutes later, they were all gone. this was embarrasing to get knocked out,but shows how strong young girls can be.

Posted by jongen1 on 2010-07-31 03:13:21

wow. You must have been surprised. Most guys assume they can take any girl in a fight, especially one younger and smaller. I wonder if you were the first guy she knocked out, or if she has done that to other guys too.

Posted by Dressi on 2021-11-26 11:58:04

My sister is 11. Iam 21 and she beat me and friend 21 too, in armwrestling pretty easily. We even have to use both hands which doesn't help. Sometime we try a sneak attack and she beats us down everytime and makes us kiss her feet.

Posted by thewadzee on 2022-10-20 17:23:01

im a 13 yr old girl and my brother is around 19 i think. i can beat him extremely easily. but i never make him kiss my feet thats just weird