Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Indoor PE in bare feet?

barefoot PE

Posted by Sylvia on 2004-02-22 22:41:23

I'm 15 years old girl and in my school girls have to do pe completely barefoot while boys not. I don't have any problem with it, i love doing pe barefoot, but some of the girls are botherred with it.

Posted by cdd15051982 on 2004-02-24 13:28:47

Hi Sylvia, do boys & girls do PE together or separate?Do girls do PE barefoot, outside as well? If so on what surfaces and what weather?

========== In Reply To ========== I'm 15 years old girl and in my school girls have to do pe completely barefoot while boys not. I don't have any problem with it, i love doing pe barefoot, but some of the girls are botherred with it.

Posted by Sylvia on 2004-05-06 18:56:06

Imagine that it's not separate but boys don't do anything bad with us during PE, and they enjoy looking at our bare feet. I also like it. We don't have to do outside PE barefoot, but there will be a stricter regulation by next year. We are going to have to wear leotard for gymnastics, however we may not have to be barefoot during any ball game. And it seems to be likely, we will have to do some activities barefoot outside as well. Not everything is sure yet.

And I made a new poll for girls who have to do PE barefoot:

http://www.misterpoll.com/2749484509.html

========== In Reply To ========== Hi Sylvia, do boys & girls do PE together or separate?Do girls do PE barefoot, outside as well? If so on what surfaces and what weather?