Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Can someone cyber discipline me please?

punisher

Posted by Alligator24 on 2009-05-13 15:36:46

A few people already said they will consider my offer. Hope to hear back

Posted by ABPitboi69 on 2009-05-13 18:25:37

No offense dude, but you have issues. FYI, there are better places to find people you want to "punish" you. WTF?!

Posted by Alligator24 on 2009-05-13 18:50:32

No offense, but are you capable of writing positive messages? The majority of your messages consists of words "hate", "stupid", "one-sided", "No offense" etc. Do you really think you are perfect enough to criticise totally everyone? I know I am not perfect, but thank you for your message anyway. By the way, I already found one cyber punisher a few months ago and my behaviour actually improved, because she was telling me to do pretty hard punishments and as I promised not to use the fact she cannot check herself to save myself from them I did them and tried to avoid misbehaving. Now I lost contact with her so want to find someone similar.

Posted by ABPitboi69 on 2009-05-14 18:24:05

Whatever. I still think you have issues. You're probably one of the more bizarre instances I'm seen. You still sound like a horny teenagerd who into wierd stuff.

Posted by Alligator24 on 2009-05-15 16:22:50

I never claimed I am perfectly without issues and if you would read the text you would see that I am a teenager.