Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Nude Beach activity

Freedom to pee

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2023-12-10 20:56:37

Since nude beaches are largely about being able to experience a sensation of freedom and of being unrestricted, I think this should extend to giving visitors permission to pee openly at the beach. Obviously people can pee while they're in the ocean and nobody would even notice, but they should be allowed to pee openly on the sand as well. After peeing, you'd just kick some dry sand over the wet patch and that's all there is to it.

I can imagine being able to stand on the beach and chat with others and we all casually pee into the sand whenever we need to. It would really add to the feeling of freedom.

Posted by awayness on 2023-12-13 20:12:51

Totally agree! Peeing is fun to share with others. I also think that we need to cut out a lot of this prudishness that nude beaches have. We're living in a society where sex is accepted but nudity isn't, anyway, so there's no point in maintaining the facade. People should be able to rub themselves freely. I wonder if there could be a sort of self-sorting gradient along the beach, where one end is understood to be people who want to behave as if it's totally natural, and the other for people who wish to be exhibitionists and be gawked at openly. Then you can just pick the spot you're the most comfortable in along that line.

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2023-12-13 20:52:32

And amongst those who are already comfortable being nude around each other, I don't think it's likely that anybody would be bothered by casual and open peeing as long as it's done in a sanitary way. Same principle would apply to peeing freely anywhere, not just the beach.

As for sections of beaches for different behavior, I've definitely read of that being done in unofficial capacities. Some clothing optional beaches naturally segregate into areas of clothes and areas of nudity, whereas some nude beaches segregate into areas of simple nudity and areas of more "adult" behavior. The beaches don't set things up this way but visitors just sort of divide the sections on their own.

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-01-10 16:22:05

Even more fun if we stand close to each other and pee on each others legs ^_^

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2024-01-10 17:09:29

People are going to want to wash up after visiting the beach anyway, so it would make sense that peeing on legs wouldn't be a big deal. I think guys would especially have fun targeting the legs (or other parts) of their female friends for some playful spraying during conversations!