Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Underwear(ages 10-20)

what u where

Posted by bud2.0 on 2009-05-23 03:44:32

i wear boxers or my under-armor compression shorts to school and then i wear briefs when im home, i wear them this way so that i won't get made fun of, every one in my school extremely critical and bullies people, just to make fun of people to make them selves feel better

Posted by x_BlackParade_x on 2009-05-23 09:37:40

I wear boxers and briefs at both school and home. Briefs are by far better but some days just want some extra room. Anyways Bud2.0 you should just wear briefs to school, I did, I mean I went through some $%!@ for a little (more because I wore tighty whities but now wear colored briefs too) but I mean people really stopped caring. Plus no one should really be caring that much about what YOU wear.

Posted by J_Dub on 2009-05-23 19:51:08

I wear boxer-briefs, but I am considering switching back to briefs. I wore briefs from like age 2-12. Then peer-pressure switched me too boxers. Then puberty switched me to boxer- briefs, where I am now.

I wear boxer-briefs too school but I wear boxers around the house and too bed sometimes. I am really starting to dislike them.

Hey BlackParade, do you remember me? I was really active on Misterpoll last year with the name ThatKid93.

Posted by x_BlackParade_x on 2009-05-23 20:06:25

Hey yea its been awhile man, hows it been? You wore boxer-briefs? I could have sworn you wore briefs last time we talked. Anyways yeah you should switch back! So much better.

Posted by J_Dub on 2009-05-23 20:15:16

Yeah I've worn boxer-briefs for the last few years. So yeah I wore them last summer. :)

Its def been a while...like...ummm....a long time!

anyway...I don't know how to get my mom to buy me briefs...lol

how old r u again?

I am almost 16