Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Underwear(ages 10-20)

Underwear Preferences

Posted by Teen-Undies on 2012-03-25 03:27:20

check out my poll on underwear preferences: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/524895

Posted by pitts0893 on 2013-05-23 20:18:18

I am currently in college and have worn boxer shorts my whole life. In my opinion, they are the most comfortable choice in men's underwear.

I was surprised one day in high school that one of the coolest, best-looking, most athletic guys in my grade wore briefs. I had never had gym class with him or seen him in his underwear on any other occasion.

We had gym class together junior year. First day, he gets to the locker room after I do. I already am changed, and he walks in and sets his stuff down at a locker across from mine. He says hi to the guys around and soon, he drops his pants, and I see that he is wearing black briefs! I thought I was somehow mistaken, but the after class and showering, I was standing by my locker drying off, and here he came in nothing but his black briefs with his towel over his shoulder! He had some confidence to do that! He even wore tighty whities a few times!

One day I asked him why he still wore that underwear. I wasn't making fun of him, just asking. He said he tried boxers once and didn't like them. He continued to wear briefs even though he knew he'd get made fun of. They are his underwear, and he can wear whatever he wants. I do not like briefs at all, but its nice to see a guy wear what he wants even though nobody else wears what he wears.