Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Attire and Health Surveillance for School-Going Kids2

For doctor's examination of under-11 boys and girls

Posted by Sylveef on 2020-05-31 15:56:48

From the point of view of health concerns (fresh air, adequate dosage of vitamin D etc.) the doctors should mandate the following, for their under-11 patients, during pleasant weather:

a) Parents should bring their sons to doctor's office in briefs (and if desired, shorts worn over briefs), cotton socks (worn over dried feet with disinfectant powder applied) and leather mocation shoes (with foot support), but stripped to waist.

b) Parents should bring their daughters to doctor's office in panties (and if desired, miniskirt worn over panties), cotton socks (worn over dried feet with disinfectant powder applied) and leather mocation shoes (with foot support), but stripped to waist. Hair completely open and held only by hair band.

c) In the waiting room, both boys and girls should remove everything except briefs or panties.

Posted by fegec39300 on 2023-07-27 10:55:07

Kudos meant for giving you newly released tweets regarding the headache, That i will enjoy look over even more. mini sex doll

Posted by ledam40306 on 2023-08-05 07:54:48

I actually came out on your site when concentrating on just simply marginally submits. Awesome technique for upcoming, I'll be book-marking right away stop a person's entire rises. https://sites.google.com/account-email.com/hotmail/

Posted by cisija6020@ on 2023-09-06 08:15:22

Appreciate it intended for placing a really good document! I stumbled upon your blog perfect for the desires. Its full of superb in addition to very helpful threads. Sustain the favorable do the job! Tech News

Posted by ledam40306 on 2023-09-17 09:37:59

Used to do like analyzing articles and reviews released on this web site. They are really spectacular and allows a whole lot of invaluable tips. Private gym for kids and teens Orlando