Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

my new business idea

How can I buy, sell and trade bitcoins?

Posted by Cuttery on 2020-10-23 14:19:48

How can I buy, sell and trade bitcoins? Is it worth trying? How do you think?

Posted by Houwler on 2020-10-27 12:53:35

Hello. It is not so simple process, I think you should read more about blockchain technology in general. But talking about buying coins, you will need to use an exchange, there you will be able to buy and sell the cryptocurrency, and a wallet app to store it securely.

Posted by Jinjirt on 2020-10-27 17:27:14

Hello. In general such job can really bring good income, but I think you should spend some time on education firstly. There are many different information which you should learn. Personally I buy and sell cryptocurrency on https://godex.io/ site and make money on this. Maybe you will also succeed!

Posted by Cuttery on 2021-06-29 14:15:12

And what about mining? Did you have some such exprience? I read that it can bring good profit!

Posted by Ikratouz on 2021-06-29 14:33:53

Good day. Yes, mining can bring funds. But you should understand the process and follow all modern trends to get good profit. If you will decide to buy miners and start working, I recommend to pay attention on Antminer devices, for example with s17, s17pro firmware. It can provide maximum acceleration mode for maximum performance and also special low volt mode to get maximum energy efficiency.