Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

my new business idea

How difficult is Dota 2 compared to other games?

Posted by Houwler on 2020-12-24 22:12:14

How difficult is Dota 2 compared to other games? How much hours do I need to learn how to play?

Posted by Jinjirt on 2020-12-25 10:17:43

Hey. I can say that it is quite difficult. There are so many skills, heroes, items, combinations, strategies which you should know. You will start from 100 matches to get some rating, this will be enough to understand game a little.

Posted by Ikratouz on 2020-12-25 11:37:49

Hi there. I agree with previous answer. You are right. I have 1000 hours know and in general I know all items, almost all heroes, their skills and so on. I even want to buy account from z3d dota site with high rank. Playing with more experienced players is always interesting!

Posted by Cuttery on 2020-12-31 13:34:48

I have been playing this game for a long time and I can say that with time it becomes more difficult. There are so many new items, heroes, abilities and so on. Recently I quitted it and now I playing on Xbox. There are so many cool interesting games, here you can check a list - https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/consoles/category/xbox-series-x/.

Posted by FillipYang on 2021-10-07 07:13:51

What games do you prefeer to play? Im in adoration with games, poker, texas holdem, blackjack live, triple card poker, dream catcher and different sorts. Occasional we are hoard with mates and play keno game. In the end I was moved to another city, and I need dependable site page where I can mess around.