Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Mixed wrestling complete poll

facesits

Posted by jakethesnake50 on 2009-08-23 03:51:08

i would love to wrestle you because in my opinion a girl is too weak to beat a boy in wrestling. i think i could take you easily. if you would like to wrestle me message me at mathxprt007@aol.com. i'm 5'6 160lbs and athletic.

Posted by evocrushinator on 2009-10-04 03:18:58

i'm gonna take you down. i will masterlock you on the floor wench. you can never beat a guy i wrestling

Posted by PaulMixedWrestler on 2009-11-02 22:52:52

Hi

Lots of guys like getting dominated, but I think most would be a little concerned about being repeatedly smothered out cold. I suggest that you allow them a little air once in a while, but keep them pinned. That way I think you will keep your boyfriends.

Paul

Posted by dean34 on 2010-07-19 21:27:57

you suck

Posted by TheManueltejeda on 2011-12-08 00:13:49

this started because i got a B-. So i told my teacher that i wanted to be a wrestler,she got surprised,and said: "So a wrestler hu?" She said that we should have a match at her place and wrestle for the grade; if i won id got an A+ But if she won i would get a A-. I agreed and she did too

So at her house she offered me some food we ate and trashed talked about eachother. I told her that this was going to be the easiest grade id get and she laughed and said that how does it feel like knowing that your going to lose to a woman.

After lunch she told me to change and after that to go to the basement. After that i went down and felt like the luckiest teen ever.

I was wearing boxers and she was wearing a sports bra AND A VERY THICK piece of Panties

So we started the match:

We circled around and grappled i got the lead and did a Masterlock. She struggled a lot And when she moved she got me into a headlock and then i lift her up and slammed her down.then she grabbed my legs AND THEN THE LUCKIEST THING HAPPENED: First she had her legs and hands crossed with mines and i couldnt move then she APPLIED a breast smother for like 3-4 minutes and saying repeatedly if i give up i said MEL NO! Then She did me a Frontal Facesit and it was AWESOME seeing and feeling and smelling a 24 year old white, dark haired cute face appled $%!@. I didnt give up so she carried me up did me a reverse piledriver and i landed in the floor and THEN!!: She grabbed my hands back pulled my legs up to her her face and did me a REVERSE FACESIT! She did that for a long time but unfortunately i tapped out and she said that now for her prize she said that she wanted to do me Breast smothers and facesits to humiliate me. Then she said at the end that we should TRY THIS AGAIN! The match lasted like for about 1 and a half hours

LUCKY DUDE