Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Mixed wrestling complete poll

girl vs the guy 1

Posted by carfli on 2010-04-27 19:39:33

(I HAVE USED DIFFERENT NAMES TO PROTECT IDENTITIES)

in the class, during the break time, everyone went out to the canteen to get something to eat..i forgot my money so went back to the class to get it from my bag....thats when i saw this guy and girl arguing over something...suddenly, JOE: Okay...next weekend, at my place...parents going for a short trip...come over and lets check out. ELIN: Fine ...get yourself done at your home...it'll be easier for you...

the guy noticed me on the door and pretended to be normal and started to leave..... but the girl stopped him, called me and said--"you're the witness in case he tries to act smart later..k?"..i said "fine, but what's the matter"...she said "he is saying some $%!@ and i want to prove him wrong...you'll know the full story on sunday.".... next sunday, we 3 met at his house....he had put aside some chairs and table to have a big space on the carpet in the hall...joe was 18yrs, 5"8, 127lbs, athletic and elin was also 18yrs, 5"6, 113lbs, slim athletic build with firm nice size breasts.... he was in his boxer briefs and she removed her jeans and t-shirt and was now in a bikini....she announced "we have a freestyle wrestling match...he believes he can force me to anything and i want to prove him wrong, starting with extracting a submission from him in a mutually decided wrestling match...the bet is--the winner gets anything the loser has or can give for the next 2 months....and you are the witness...but we want to keep it private so you keep your mouth shut outside about it..if one of us gets a hint, you understand the consequences i believe..." i nodded a yes feeling a bit scared now coz they were 2..moreover 1 was a girl...i came out of the thoughts and asked them both to wrestle...elin said to joe "i'll make sure no one of us thinks it is a fluke and you are really sorry when you give in..!" joe just said "lets see..." and the match started...he lunged at her straightaway..but she sidestepped a bit and grabbed his neck with her left hand in a headlock...then she immediately put her right hand under his lower abdomen and lifted and slammed him to the ground on his back using his own momentum..and she was on top of him in a reverse face-sit...she brought up his legs in a cradle pin ...but he had hands free so he twisted a bit and got free...but i could see the surprise and frightened look on his face now...they stood face to face again and locked their hands in a test of strength...she went down on one knee, fighting hard and the suddenly was on her back forcing joe flying back over her...he fell on his back again...she quickly reverse somersaulted twice to reach on top of him and sat on his stomach...he got up coz she couldnt position herself well in the short time...he tried to grab her in a bearhug...she dodged and got one of his arms twisted behind his back..while he tried to turn and get free, she moved with him and kept the hold firmly locked and twisted it hard twice ...she asked for submission but he didnt give in....she left his arm and then pushed him to the floor and put him in a leg lock...it wasnt applied properly so he was hurt as well as she couldnt get the submission as he got free...they tackled each other hard when he finally and sat on her stomach...he leaned back a little to get a better balance when suddenly her legs caught his head in a headscissors...he was shocked, she was a little surprised and i was impressed..good move..while he was trying to struggle out, she said to me "got to know about this hold a few days back..its helping....nice na?" i just nodded thinking that how this girl was talking sweetly with me and being merciless to him at the same time....but he managed to struggle out soon....they were grappling again while rolling on the carpet and she finally got a firm position on top of him and kept him down...then she kissed him full on the mouth and asked him "how do you like this , baby? ....and i'm not talking about the kiss...about the position you're in !like it?? no? okay get up....lets do some more wrestling...i give you one more chance!!"............she really was giving him a chance coz she could have finished it right then..!they grappled more and finally he got her in a bearhug....she tried to break free and in the process, brought him down to the carpet with her.... on the carpet, they were rolling with each other when she suddenly slid up him a little and pulled his face into her breasts...before he could recover from the surprise she entwined her legs around his in a grapevine...i sensed that was the end...she put pressure on his legs and crotch with the grapevine's stretch, and left him with little air with the breast smother while holding his hands above his head,...he was completely immobilised..thats when she said again "this is a girls move and good enough to make you submit..heh" she was giving him little air from time to time to make sure he didnt pass out and to free his mouth to mumble out the submission coz he couldnt tap out!....she taunted "oh come on baby, cant get out?so you lost to a girl..hmm??" this only made joe struggle more and become short of breath(exactly what elin wanted) ......joe replied "$%!@ you, i havnt lost yet".....elin said "1.....2.........3...and you're pinned by this girl!!!" joe said, "no pins allowed girl."..elin replied "yeah boy...so how about i simply make you submit, hmm?" and she put some more pressure on the grapevine and joe began struggling and mumbling under the breast smother....elin released the pressure, got up a bit and said "what joey? wanna say something?" and she left his arms free but pinned down his shoulders and then applied some more pressure on the grapevine she had placed him in..joe said "okay..okay...now leave" while tapping with his hand at the same time....elin said "say properly, i didnt get you" and applied some more pressure....joey shouted "okay elin....i give...you win..." and tapped hard on the carpet....elin said "now thats like a good boy..." and hugged him into one last breast smother while grapevining him and when he struggled again, she released him of both the holds...he panted while she simply stood up and looked down at him, "now come to me and say some nice things...hope you know what or i know some more nice holds ..." he started limping towards her when she said, "dont stress your legs....just crawl to me and kiss my feet..." he obeyed and then said, "elin...i got your point... you win...i lose.." she brushed him aside with her foot and went to change meanwhile, he also dressed up.....when she returned, she walked straight up to him and placed her hand on his crotch, looked him in the eye, and said, "try to act smart again...i'll try to give you a better dose..!!and remember, for 2 months, your first priority is ELIN MAM..got it??" and squeezed his balls as he stammered a "yes elin mam.." a moment later her hand was on my crotch...seeing the recent show, i didnt resist...she said, "you too...you are just a witness....you wont do anything but i wanna let you know what happens just in case you decide to ...." and squeezed mine too a little....i said "yeah.." and she took me out of the house with her and then went to her own house....

this was real crazy for both of us though maybe not that much for me...but it was .!!

Posted by EVDS360 on 2011-07-29 06:44:32

Ha. I can take her on. Give me her email, and ill sort her out

Posted by asotos on 2011-08-27 14:35:04

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/533105

Posted by astteam4 on 2011-11-12 19:48:37

Im confused and still stunned because a couple of weeks ago i wrestle my girlfriend who i outweigh by almost 85lbs, and she beat me fair and square.

she made me tap numerous time. do you think it is normal for a 200lbs guy to be beaten so easily by a 120lbs girl in a wrestling match?

my ego hurts, i dont know if i should break up with her due to my embarrasing loss or is it actually normal to lose to my petite girlfriend.

I was thinking of asking her to wrestling me again, maybe this time i can beat her and restore my pride). But then again im not sure i can beat her if i wrestle her again.

any advise from you would be greatly appreciated. opinion and comment are welcome

please reply, i dont know what to do now.

you can also tell me your stories.

better yet, we can chat, add me on yahoo messenger.

my id is astteam_4@yahoo.com

Posted by TheManueltejeda on 2011-12-08 00:13:27

this started because i got a B-. So i told my teacher that i wanted to be a wrestler,she got surprised,and said: "So a wrestler hu?" She said that we should have a match at her place and wrestle for the grade; if i won id got an A+ But if she won i would get a A-. I agreed and she did too

So at her house she offered me some food we ate and trashed talked about eachother. I told her that this was going to be the easiest grade id get and she laughed and said that how does it feel like knowing that your going to lose to a woman.

After lunch she told me to change and after that to go to the basement. After that i went down and felt like the luckiest teen ever.

I was wearing boxers and she was wearing a sports bra AND A VERY THICK piece of Panties

So we started the match:

We circled around and grappled i got the lead and did a Masterlock. She struggled a lot And when she moved she got me into a headlock and then i lift her up and slammed her down.then she grabbed my legs AND THEN THE LUCKIEST THING HAPPENED: First she had her legs and hands crossed with mines and i couldnt move then she APPLIED a breast smother for like 3-4 minutes and saying repeatedly if i give up i said MEL NO! Then She did me a Frontal Facesit and it was AWESOME seeing and feeling and smelling a 24 year old white, dark haired cute face appled $%!@. I didnt give up so she carried me up did me a reverse piledriver and i landed in the floor and THEN!!: She grabbed my hands back pulled my legs up to her her face and did me a REVERSE FACESIT! She did that for a long time but unfortunately i tapped out and she said that now for her prize she said that she wanted to do me Breast smothers and facesits to humiliate me. Then she said at the end that we should TRY THIS AGAIN! The match lasted like for about 1 and a half hours

LUCKY DUDE