Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Cloning Ethics

If you are two you are, if not deal with it!

Posted by caiti on 2002-02-01 04:16:46

I belive if God wanted you to be two he would have made two of you, twins, but I know there only diging a bigger whole!!!

Posted by Portugese Swimmingman on 2004-03-16 10:45:05

And if God had wanted to create antibiotics he would have created them

So does this mean you won't take pennicilin?

========== In Reply To ========== I belive if God wanted you to be two he would have made two of you, twins, but I know there only diging a bigger whole!!!

Posted by peter kite on 2004-03-16 11:35:17

invalid analogy

cloning is not like medicine

and we get penicilin from mold which god created btw

========== In Reply To ========== And if God had wanted to create antibiotics he would have created them

So does this mean you won't take pennicilin?

Posted by goshdarnit on 2004-03-16 23:09:55

Without science medications of this sort would not exist

Drugs can be created from natural sources but it took men to discover and utilize them

========== In Reply To ========== invalid analogy

cloning is not like medicine

and we get penicilin from mold which god created btw

Posted by Dr.Smart on 2005-07-30 18:21:44

Is it you who judges what is naturaul? Is metal naturaul? are chemicals naturaul? Are humans naturaul? Yes! Is sand naturaul? is fire naturaul? Is petrolium naturaul? If yes to the above 6 questions, then are not microscopes, forks, spoons, plates, paper, all naturaul? Everything can be broken into naturaul components, all that was added was ingenuity? All your saying is that, since humans utilize few things to make penicillin, but many to clone, cloning is wrong. I ahte the way people say human made things are diffrent from non-human made things! Are bird nests all of a sudden sacrilige? Are houses? Where do you draw the line? Clothes? Candy? Candles? Cut wood? Blankets? Light bulbs?