Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Cloning Ethics

human cloning

Posted by j on 1999-04-28 20:45:01

Human cloning? Un ethecle? Hardley! I mean, I'm not a sick freak who thinks it would be cool to have a clone, I just think about all the good it could do. Ofcourse cloning a whole human would be un ethicle but cloning a man without a head, maybe. If you think about it the thing would never have been alive. We could harvest organs and bone marrow to use to save a dying man. All you people who think clonings evil, think about that!

Posted by look at my address on 2000-03-08 18:03:01

========== In Reply To ========== Human cloning? Un ethecle? Hardley! I mean, I'm not a sick freak who thinks it would be cool to have a clone, I just think about all the good it could do. Ofcourse cloning a whole human would be un ethicle but cloning a man without a head, maybe. If you think about it the thing would never have been alive. We could harvest organs and bone marrow to use to save a dying man. All you people who think clonings evil, think about that!

You might want to take into consideration that cloning, like everything else people create, will get out of hand at an astronomical rate. There is always a negative possibility. Don't forget to weigh the consequences; this is one of the most life rendering issues ever considered. We need to be carefull. Shann<><