Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Rollerblading to school

skate shooes

Posted by Tyler92 on 2009-07-07 23:19:46

the teacher that waches the door will make you take off healeys even if you close the wheels but i still wear them a lot becaus i like them and also becaus i can be in socks at skool and i can get them bak when skool is over. Tyler age 13 tjrucus92@yahoo.com

Posted by ChrisWood on 2012-10-08 16:32:35

At my college a good percentage of us guys wear skates to get to the campus from our dorms, since the distance is just far enough to make this a practical option. I always keep a pair of trainers in my backpack to change into when I get to the lecture theaters. I've skated since I was in 8th grade, and think its a free form of exercise that costs nothing. I'm trying to persuade more guys to join me in this, since we can't all afford the gym fees. My roomie's bought a pair of skates, but so far his balance ain't all that good! Given time tho', I'm confident he'll improve.

Posted by ChrisWood on 2012-10-29 17:05:09

This morning, my roomie challenged me to a race, just to see who could get to the lecture hall first. Have to say, Shaun, you've really improved, and I'd never have thought you'd ever have beaten me. Just goes to show, practise makes perfect!