Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Mom's to little girls (peeing habits)

Poll about kid's peeing rules

Posted by miresi on 2009-07-15 15:13:41

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/442098

Posted by Louise P on 2009-08-13 15:46:22

My daughter is 9 (i have smaller son too) and I allow her and my niece and freind peeing in those places quite often: - carside - parking garage - on the floor or bin of dirty toilet (i don't like they could get in contact with the dirty toilet seats) - in the shower (home, sea, pool) - garden - garage drain - basement laundry sinks - other places whent the emergency happens

I never make her wet pants and always find a place to pee, at least and old towel on the car floor.. At the pool they mostl y pee in the showers, I let her and the others girls pee on the floor of the changing room, like many other kids do, as in we don't have toilets and shower in our pool changing room. I pee there too, mostly into a closed changing stall, but rarely in presence of my daughter and other kids, while they often pee in my presence (both males and females)

hope to read some anecdotes soon

L:

Posted by fil41 on 2009-08-18 02:57:41

My brother and I also follow the same advice that our mom gives to my sister. The problem comes with some teachers at school who never let you pee even if it is an emergency. Time between classes are short and bathrooms are always full at those times. So I hold it. By afternoon I am bursting. By the time I get home I go and go and go. I never knew how much I can hold.

Posted by Louise P on 2009-10-19 15:10:53

Dear eforme

I woudl have peed and make my family pee into something like a bucket, or go on the terrace...at least the damp clothes basket.. I rember 2 episode of peeing in the laundry basket for damp clothes::

• at the university we had the water out of serviceinto the rooms for some weeks, so we couldn't pee into the sink as we used, especially in the early morning or in the nightime. I mostly found the solution to go pee on the small terrace, while my roomate sometimes sat on the plastic container of the laundry and pee in it over the damp clothes. She did mostly when she came back drunk at night, but not only . She said she doesn't care as she would wash everything in the washing machine the next day..once i too peed in the laundry basket when drunk.

• my sister in law let her bigger daughter peeing in the laundry basket when she had an emergency and the toilet was occupied, she let other kids, like my children, pee in there if the only bathroom was occupied for long times (like parties)

thanks

L.

Posted by motherrussia on 2009-11-10 17:32:51

eforme, give her an empty soda bottle to use. Your kid can pee in this when she feels the urge to and you can empty it into a drain or onto some grass when you next see it.