Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

I Was Spanked Poll

I have a question...Wetting during the spanking

Posted by mary on 2000-06-07 23:34:19

I have been on other prospanking sites and people have talked about wetting while getting spanked. They say it involentary and the urine just comes out usually all over their mothers laps. I have also been known to do that and had to face tough consequences. (email me) Infact, my whipping today stopped just in time to save me. I had to run to the restroom. Does this happen to anyone else? What are your consequences?

Posted by parent on 2000-08-14 00:12:02

My son has once wet on the floor where my husband was spanking him, as you said it is involuntary and sh nt be punishend for that, my husband cleaned it up after the spanking and nothing more was said or done. I have to say that most of these posts are B.S.!!!!! I don't like that people are taking an issue such as this one and have twisted it into personal gratification! Children should be spanking with love and compassion, they need to know that the person whom is spanking them loves them and would rather die than hurt them. My husband and I both believe that children need to be spanked with a paddle or stick, or "rod" as in "Spare the Rod, spoil the child" when our son was old enough to be spanked we took him to a hardware store and had him pick out a paddle. When we got home we allowed him to paint, decorate, and personalize his "rod". Our son is happy and healthy and yes a few "cherry bums did help this process.

Posted by JR on 2001-04-02 02:39:19

========== In Reply To ========== I have been on other prospanking sites and people have talked about wetting while getting spanked. They say it involentary and the urine just comes out usually all over their mothers laps. I have also been known to do that and had to face tough consequences. (email me) Infact, my whipping today stopped just in time to save me. I had to run to the restroom. Does this happen to anyone else? What are your consequences?

This sort of punishment happened to me six different times!!!!!! 1. When I was about 12 I was bent over the kitchen table being spanked for using dirty language,failing in school,saying no to what ever my mom wanted me to do so while I was being paddled with a ping pong paddle,I told my mom to stop but she didn't listen to me I begged her to let me us the bathroom but she continued to spankme till I started wetting the table and ny self.

Posted by john on 2001-04-02 22:26:27

========== In Reply To ==========From what you've heard, does this happen to boys more than girls or vice versa?

Posted by alex on 2001-04-03 21:49:02

One time while i was being spanked, i started to pee, and my mom got so mad she was furious and sent me straight to my room. She came up in 10 minutes and gave me the spanking of my life! That was just about 30 minutes ago so my bottom is still throbbing