Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

I Was Spanked Poll

VAT registration UK

Posted by mahnoor faizan on 2020-07-03 11:59:13

We can help you to register for the VAT and can assist with the preparation and submission of your returns. If you are a UK located business & you travel to another European Union member country on business, you may be entitled to recover VAT on some of your expenditures. We can assist you to assess any VAT registration UK and can compile and submit these claims to the relevant tax authority. For VAT registration UK visit here

Posted by StephanieC on 2021-01-09 04:02:12

Since you posted this in a spanking forum, I assume you like to be spanked before helping your clients with their VAT. What a perverted company you work for :D

Posted by StephanieC on 2021-01-09 04:02:12

Since you posted this in a spanking forum, I assume you like to be spanked before helping your clients with their VAT. What a perverted company you work for :D

Posted by RickSanches1 on 2022-07-06 08:15:27

It is quite an interesting topic. In general, taxes are a very complex and many people do not understand the topic. But I can also recommend you a cool VAT calculator https://vatulator.co.uk/ which I use personally. It helps me calculate my expenses and intelligently allocate my budget. An extremely useful tool.

Posted by JoJo2 on 2022-09-05 07:20:50

I advise you to contact a reliable accounting company as well as company formation uae. I myself have worked with pfser.com for the last 5 years and I have never had a single problem that was their or our fault... A very professional company! Everything is as simple, fast, loyal and professional as possible