Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Modesty

i stay naked

Posted by JONGEN on 2009-08-08 00:10:42

i stay naked all the time but my parents dont just me. but none of my frends i asked say they stay naked so i think only some people stay naked

Posted by MyBoysDad on 2009-08-08 20:05:43

Thanks Jongen for taking my poll and leaving a comment. Both of my boys went naked at home when they wanted to. One is gone now, but his younger brother is still here and sometimes he hangs around the house in shorts, underwear or nude, depending on how he feels. I do the same, so he follows my example I suppose.

I am glad you live in a home that accepts you being you. That is a good thing. Not everyone is alike and each of us need to be able to express ourselves and I am happy that your parents allow you to express yourself. Since your friends are not nude at their home, do they sometimes go nude when visiting your home?

Posted by JONGEN on 2009-08-11 00:04:30

hi myboysdad. my best frend likes to be naked with me in my room. when its time go upstairs and we think we will be staying upstairs for the rest of the night then he will take all his clothes off but he wont be naked in front of my parents. ive been naked in front of his parents lots of times. in my house if we are playing in the family room or with my parents there im naked and he will have swim shorts on

Posted by MyBoysDad on 2009-08-11 20:26:00

Jongen,

It sounds to me like you are comfortable with your body which is a great thing. Too many people are up-tight about nudity. I believe it is the best way for children to get over any problems they have with their own modesty as well and learning acceptance of others as well. When mom and dad are nude also then the children get the opportunity to satisfy their curiosity in a safe and nurturing environment.

As for your friend not going nude in front of your parents, that's ok. Maybe one day he will accept them as his own parents and go nude and maybe not. It don't really matter as long as the two of you are comfortable with the arrangements.

Posted by fil41 on 2009-08-18 02:40:22

My dad and I and my little brother often take showers together. That was how I found out I was circumcised. My dad is also and my little brother. I think that is cool. I am 11 years old.