Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

I Was Never Spanked Poll

I'M A SPOILED BRAT!!!!

Posted by jesse on 2001-04-02 22:51:23

I Am a SPOILED BRAT I GET ANYTHNG I WANT (I AM 16 BY THE WAY.)I can do anything i want.I get suspended from school,i steal car,smoke,cuss,i have sex with every man i have ever went out with and my mom always takes up for me no matter what.My dad treatened to spank me one time caue i told him he was a fat m-----f-----,a sob a b------and my mom told him she would leave if he touched me.DO YOU THINK IT WOULD OF HELPED TO HAVE BEEN WHIPPED OR ,do you think i would of been a bad kid eigther way???????????????????/

Posted by melissa on 2001-04-04 12:06:01

To Spoiled Brat: In my opinion, you need a good hard old-fashioned whipping like my Dad gives me. If I ever called him names like the ones you called your Dad, I would not be able to sit for a week. He would take out his razor strop and my pants and panties would come down. My behind would be black and blue when h finally stopped. So I think that is what you deserve ========== In Reply To ========== I Am a SPOILED BRAT I GET ANYTHNG I WANT (I AM 16 BY THE WAY.)I can do anything i want.I get suspended from school,i steal car,smoke,cuss,i have sex with every man i have ever went out with and my mom always takes up for me no matter what.My dad treatened to spank me one time caue i told him he was a fat m-----f-----,a sob a b------and my mom told him she would leave if he touched me.DO YOU THINK IT WOULD OF HELPED TO HAVE BEEN WHIPPED OR ,do you think i would of been a bad kid eigther way???????????????????/

Posted by Xenon on 2001-04-07 00:45:06

I doubt you would behave like this if your parents had been more strict. However, now that you are old enough to recognize that this behavior is wrong, it is up to you to stop doing it. You know you are bad. You are going to have to grow up and learn to stop behaving like this.

========== In Reply To ========== To Spoiled Brat: In my opinion, you need a good hard old-fashioned whipping like my Dad gives me. If I ever called him names like the ones you called your Dad, I would not be able to sit for a week. He would take out his razor strop and my pants and panties would come down. My behind would be black and blue when h finally stopped. So I think that is what you deserve

Posted by Xenon on 2001-04-07 00:47:47

I doubt you would behave like this if your parents had been more strict. However, now that you are old enough to recognize that this behavior is wrong, it is up to you to stop doing it. You know you are bad. You are going to have to grow up and learn to stop behaving like this.

========== In Reply To ========== To Spoiled Brat: In my opinion, you need a good hard old-fashioned whipping like my Dad gives me. If I ever called him names like the ones you called your Dad, I would not be able to sit for a week. He would take out his razor strop and my pants and panties would come down. My behind would be black and blue when h finally stopped. So I think that is what you deserve

Posted by Michael on 2001-04-10 01:22:26

It's a good thing you wern't my kid, because you would be one very sorry little girl.