Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

For anyone who plays the guitar.

guitar players poll

Posted by peter on 2000-11-02 23:23:47

I think anyone who said Jimi Hendrix would be the hardest guitar player to duplicate is an idiot. Hendrix songs are the first songs kids ever learn on guitar. 3/4 of the guitar players out there can imitate Jimi Hendrix

Posted by shawn on 2000-11-04 03:58:43

========== In Reply To ========== I think anyone who said Jimi Hendrix would be the hardest guitar player to duplicate is an idiot. Hendrix songs are the first songs kids ever learn on guitar. 3/4 of the guitar players out there can imitate Jimi Hendrix

I agree,don't you just hate it when people judge a guitarist by reputation.I think that if a person does not play guitar or know anything about guitar they should not vote in here.

Posted by kaleb on 2003-05-19 20:46:28

========== In Reply To ========== I think anyone who said Jimi Hendrix would be the hardest guitar player to duplicate is an idiot. Hendrix songs are the first songs kids ever learn on guitar. 3/4 of the guitar players out there can imitate Jimi Hendrix

HEY MORONS! YEAH YOU! I BET YOU SUCK AT GUITAR. AND YOU COULD NEVER USE THE TREMOLO BAR LIKE HENDRIX COULD. LISTEN TO HIS STAR SPANGLED BANNER VERSION AND WHEN YOU CAN PLAY IT I'LL COME TO YOUR CONCERT--AT THE RETARDED CHILDREN'S CENTER. SURE, PURPLE HAZE IS EASY TO PLAY, BUT NO ONE CAN DO IT LIKE JIMI COULD. NOT TO MENTION PLAYING HIS GUITAR UPSIDE DOWN!

Posted by Spinnaker on 2004-05-07 02:51:08

I second that because not many people can play a frickin guitar upside down and play as good as him. Who is this pollster Jimmy Paige??

Posted by rockNroll_sk8er_punk on 2006-04-25 21:31:48

god it's not so great that jimmy played his guitar upside down. it's the way he LEARNED it. it wasnt just like "hey i know ill play my guitar upside down!" he thought that was how you played it. if YOU learned playing the guitar upside down, you wouldnt think of it as such a big deal.