Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

guys - when did you first know you liked guys

my first attraction

Posted by fagboi on 2009-08-21 01:07:11

i've always known that i was attracted to guys. i remember seeing a 16 year old neighbor walk out his back door, out to his car and back in just boxer shorts. he was about 16, light hair on his chest. i was only in kindergarten, but i thought he was the hottest thing i'd ever seen. and i've been attrated to guys ever since.

Posted by BareInCville on 2009-08-21 02:56:09

When I was in second grade, I remember looking at a boy in the lunch room. I always enjoyed looking at him. I fooled around with my brother at age 10 but did not accept being gay until age 21.

Posted by peterj on 2009-08-30 11:54:22

I was on swim teams growing up, so I was always aroung guys wearing speedos (and girls wearing bikinis). When I was 7 or 8, I remember seeing the older guys on the team (15, 16, 17) and thought about how good they looked.

When I was 16, my (then) gf and her brother (who was my friend) were all on the team and we would hang out together after practice, still wearing our swim suits, either at the pool or at their house. Once after practice, we went back to their house and my gf had to go somewhere, so her brother and I were hanging out in our speedos out in their back yard near their pool. We were talking about sex stuff, and I got hard. He gave me a bj---my first sex experience with a guy; I never knew he was gay until then.

Posted by Prince Val on 2009-09-03 01:02:53

I too have been on a swim team since age 6, and have swam competitively all these years with my best friends, I knew about age 12 or 13 that I was bi, I liked girls and guys alike. Age 14 saw us three doing a lot of experimenting, horseplay, mutual mast., oral - bj, and just skinnydipping at the river. We still do and remain the best of friends. One of my friends is likely totally gay, and the other is bi as I am.

Posted by fight starter on 2009-11-16 19:46:58

I saw 2 kids in suits and ties fist fight, It was so cool seeing that and the beaten up dressed up body gave me a hard on. the winner did the inside lining of his suit and then left his Od body on the ground, I was also in a suit and tie and after he left i jacked off on the inside lining of his suit and then stared feeling his arms and the muscles as he woke up. He then had it in him to beat me up and he did me Since then I get dressed up in a suit and tie every friday night and pick fights with other gay dressed up kids with rhe winners prize is doing the losers beaten up body

So far I am 30 wins and 400 losses