Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ripping or tearing clothes (boys only)

ripping or tearing clothes

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-09-26 18:31:52

if u like ripping clothes or wearing torn clothes and want to talk, send me an email: soxandboxersboy@yahoo.com

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-09-28 12:00:42

here is a post from the poll: One day my friend and I were fooling around he accidentally ripped my shirt. So I grabbed his shirt and nearly ripped it off him, just fooling around. I was just being silly cuz he had accidentally ripped mine. We started grabbing and ripping and got all the way down to ripping off our underpants. We both caught hell for destroying good clothes.

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-10-14 07:18:02

here are a couple of posts from the poll:

i love having my shirt ripped while playing sports, dont know why. i will cut out eh sleeves and make sure there is a tear in the neck so if i get grabbed, it will shred my shirt.

One day my friend and I were fooling around he accidentally ripped my shirt. So I grabbed his shirt and nearly ripped it off him, just fooling around. I was just being silly cuz he had accidentally ripped mine. We started grabbing and ripping and got all the way down to ripping off our underpants. We both caught hell for destroying good clothes.

Posted by fagboi on 2009-10-18 16:27:35

i go thru a lot of clothes, especially t shirts. i buy packs of them and my parents don't even know how many i rip to shrdeds. i start by ripping off the bottom so that it just reaches my belly button, and i rip out the collar and sleaves. thats how i usually start the day. i rip the sirt more - i rip open the sleaves more, or rip a cornerso it flaps open at my nipple ring or i rip open the neck more. by the end of the day the shirt is trashed andthe next day i start again. i rip jeans too, especially to show my a/ss. i rip open the back seam or i rip along the pockets. i don't wear underware, so this shows off my a/ss.

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-10-18 18:03:55

wow fagboi that is so hot! do u ever end up somewhere naked cuz ur clothes are all ripped up?

soxandboxersboy@yahoo.com