Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Underwear Poll (10-17)

Underwear: Briefs all the Way!

Posted by john on 2002-05-22 05:20:00

I love to wear briefs. They are the most comfortable underwear ever. I like mastly Hanes briefs, especially bikini briefs. People at mt Jr. High school mostly wear boxers. They don't know what they're missing. I tried boxers, but hated them. I went back to briefs immediantly. They are so comfortable, espesially Hanes. And they are diffinatly more sexy. Guys look great in them. They provide great comfort and support. So go ahead and stick to briefs, they are worth it.

E-mail me with comments!

Posted by jason on 2002-05-28 02:48:19

========== In Reply To ========== I think briefs rule, boxers suck. Briefs are so much more comfortable than boxers , boxers are way too loose. I like mostly Jockey, and also Penney's briefs.More and more boys at school are going back to briefs instead of boxers, too, I see them everyday, and more are changing to briefs instead of boxers. I am 15, in tenth grade.

Posted by jimbo on 2002-06-06 12:52:01

========== In Reply To ========== Agreed briefs are far more comfortable than boxers and give you more support. What kind of briefs do you prefer?

Posted by pebbleface2000 on 2002-07-16 04:08:19

========== In Reply To ========== I love to wear briefs. They are the most comfortable underwear ever. I like mastly Hanes briefs, especially bikini briefs. People at mt Jr. High school mostly wear boxers. They don't know what they're missing. I tried boxers, but hated them. I went back to briefs immediantly. They are so comfortable, espesially Hanes. And they are diffinatly more sexy. Guys look great in them. They provide great comfort and support. So go ahead and stick to briefs, they are worth it.

E-mail me with comments! I agree--Hanes are very comfortable they fit good. Also like jockey for there softness. my friends wear hanes boxer briefs.

Posted by jimbo on 2002-07-30 14:10:03

========== In Reply To ========== I prefer to wear tight white tanga briefs. The girls love them!