Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you pee in the shower?

New results interesting....

Posted by what to do on 2007-12-23 07:45:19

Mister poll now lets you see how men voted vs. women and how age groups vote.

No surprise the younger folks are less shy than the over 50 crowd, but it's interesting that the few people who never pee in showers are all MEN! What's more, girls are bolder than boys when it comes to peeing on a bench or even in a corner.

I've often caught boys peeing in the dressing area at our pool and a couple times joined them. One day my 10 year old and I walked in to see his friend peeing openly and his grandfather turned away from us just begining. We startled him and he stopped. I similed and said, "don't stop on our account, I think most of the boys do it and I have myself". Hesitantly he resumed and my son having never done so in front of me said, "do you care if I do it?" I laughed and said, "go ahead." Needing to go myself I soon joined him. Naturally after I began a half dozen of the other boys and 2 of their fathers walked in. To my great surprise without even a word said all of them eventually urinated on the floor, including a life guard whom walked in as we were leaving! My son was more surprised than I. As we got to the car he continued talking about it in front of his mom and 14 year old sister, "mom you'll never believe, all the guys where peeing on the floor, so dad said ....' I tried to stop him, thinking my wife would find it cude and yell at me for setting a bad example. Again to my surprise she replied, "I'm sure it's not the first time you've done it and I've heard that all the guys do, so it's really no big deal then." As we got out of the car my 14 year old girl comented, "a lot of the girls pee in the dressing room too, its no big deal." That really surprised me that not only was my wife aware of and ok with us peeing on the floor, my daughter was also doing so. We were never so open about it with women in my day.

Posted by pie_guy on 2008-01-28 06:05:17

i'm an older teenage guy and was wondering when you know its the right place to go? i dont go to the locker room very often but its something i've wanted to try. you keep saying peeing openly, what exactly does that mean? are they standing along the edge peeing into the middle of the room or are they just going against the wall or what?

Posted by what to do on 2008-03-22 05:06:34

on that occation nearly all of them were standing near a bench along one side and peeing toward one of the drains in the center of the room. A couple guys turned along side the benches away from others. Since that day, I've simply been $%!@ing out into the center of the room, reguardless of whom's around and no one has said a thing to me and at least half the time they'll do the same. Give it a try sometime, you'll be surprised that no one cares.