Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you pee in the shower?

Man, did I pee in the shower

Posted by Cara on 2003-07-27 14:49:35

I’ve certainly peed in the shower. I was alone in the communal shower at the sports centre. It was the first time for years that I had been naked on my own in such a large space. I was overcome by this tremendous feeling of freedom and daring, and I suddenly decided I wanted to pee. I felt compelled to do it in the rudest and most daring way possible, and I went back on all fours with my legs wide apart and tried to see how far I could make it go. I managed to hit the wall from quite a distance, facing toward the entrance of the shower area. I was just draining the final part of my pee when a woman came around the corner and I think caught a brief glimpse of me in that position, with a now small arc of pee draining from me, before I managed to right myself and make a pretence of examining my foot. She certainly shuffled away embarrassedly to the other side of the room. At this point I was shocked with myself, and a little shaky. I was already wondering what had come over me, to do such a thing. I’ve never mentioned it to anyone and I don’t think I can imagine doing it again.

Posted by beachmom on 2005-03-03 07:36:19

Once I had the same urge while at the health club. I hiked up a leg and started spraying it across the dressing room floor, when I looked up a women in her 50's rushed in and noticed me in mid stream. She said to me, "I'm never gonna make it to the toilets either honey," pulled her shorts to the side and peed in the opposite direction. I went into the showers and looked back to see several of her friends walk in. One by one all of them followed her in either peeing across the room or while sitting on the bench. Since I've never been afraid to pee on the floor there.

Posted by heyyyy.. on 2006-10-16 00:48:37

jkl;

Once.. in our school shower. There aren't separate stalls so everyone's usually together. But one day, I had to pee SOOO SOOO SOOO bad but I was embarassed someone would see me.. then my friend punched me in the stomach really hard as a joke and I accidently let it go everywhere, I was spraying everywhere. Thankfully, no one noticed. Now I always let it go openly.. I've seen a lot of other girls doing it.

Posted by iluvpeeing on 2009-05-27 03:43:54

i was at a health club showering off after swimming with my friends. they dont know that i pee in the shower but one of my friends rele had to pee so i was lke me too lets just go thru our suits here. so we did it felt awesome

Posted by missfuking on 2014-11-14 19:07:03

I always pee in the shower. Something about $%!@ing straight through my bikini in a public shower!