Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you pee in the shower?

Those other places

Posted by mike on 2001-11-25 03:17:43

I am much more interested in those people who said that they had peed on benches and into lockers. What were they thinking?

Posted by Jill on 2001-11-26 01:43:48

Answer: They WEREN'T thinking. Next question.========== In Reply To ========== I am much more interested in those people who said that they had peed on benches and into lockers. What were they thinking?

Posted by Jester on 2002-08-03 08:43:11

True,they probably weren't..or it was either a dare..had to relieve themselves..maybe the locker was close and they couldn't make it to a toilet?and tried to not make it so obvious..but i dunno..

========== In Reply To ========== Answer: They WEREN'T thinking. Next question.

Posted by bsmith1 on 2003-01-17 14:10:34

When I was camping once, I really had to $%!@. They only had toliets in the men's restroom (2 and people were taking a crap in them) The showers were busy and I coundn't go on a tree because some one would have seen me for sure, so I just found an empty locker and $%!@ed in it. It was kind of fun. The next day it smelled pretty gross, but that was our last day of camping there.

========== In Reply To ========== True,they probably weren't..or it was either a dare..had to relieve themselves..maybe the locker was close and they couldn't make it to a toilet?and tried to not make it so obvious..but i dunno..

Posted by bsmith1 on 2003-01-29 21:25:50

I was thinking of this poll today after gym class. One of my friends had to $%!@ really bad. Unfortunatly, our locker room urnials and toliet are being redun. The bathroom we are suppost to use is way down the hall. Our teacher said that we would get in big trouble if we peed in the shower. So while we were changing right in front of everyone, he whipped out his $%!@ and $%!@ed on the bench/floor/corner of the locker room. He told the teacher he spilled some water and the teacher belived him!!!! So a janator cleened it up! What do you think of this!!