Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you pee in the shower?

Urinating

Posted by . on 2001-11-26 10:19:28

People who urinate anywhere except in a toilet do not deserve to be thought of as human.

Posted by PollsRus on 2002-06-28 09:49:47

========== In Reply To ========== People who urinate anywhere except in a toilet do not deserve to be thought of as human.

Oh, really? How did you reach that conclusion? What are we then? I don't remember any commandment "thou shall not pee without a toilet". In fact doesn't the bible mention those that pee against the wall at least 6 times? Are you suggesting that soliders are not human, that no one should back pack, What about linemen who maintain your electric system?

Peeing is something we all do many times a day. Pee is clean, it goes easily into the ground outside and the shower drain is connected to the toilet pipes just below the floor, so it all goes to the same place. What the big deal?

Posted by banff on 2002-08-01 03:10:40

I find peeing in the shower quite convenient. It saves time by killing two birds with one stone.

========== In Reply To ==========

Posted by Girl that has no name on 2005-08-29 01:38:00

NEW POLL PEEING IN SHOWER

http://www.misterpoll.com/2976472271.html

Posted by Allycatz on 2007-05-20 00:21:37

Umm...where did cavePEOPLE pee? Im sure they didnt have toilets and a sewage system. They peed out in nature, and when others do it, its natural and saves water. If you think that way, then i am not human.