Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

I HAD AN ERECTION AND WAS EMBARRASSED

embarrassed

Posted by Tani on 2010-01-02 19:30:59

The only time I have been totally embarrassed with an absolute straining full rock hard erection was when I was on the block at a swim meet and it was just as if you were on full display for everyone to see just how big your $%!@ was and it was VERY evident that I had an erection and could do nothing about it. My brief cut speedo was maxed out with that bulge and outline of my di+ck. I was 15 at the time and have had others but nothing like that one.

Posted by skindownonme on 2010-01-07 03:55:13

that must have been the hardest[sorry] thing you had to go through standing there waiting to dive in the water and every one seeing your tent in your speedo's.

maybe someone was enjoying the sights you were giving them BUT yes it was embarrassing for you and you could do nothing but wait until it went down or that you could dive in the water and hide it..

thanks for telling us your story.

Posted by Loverboyshadow on 2010-01-12 14:24:41

I got a real bad hard on when my cousin came over coz i was looking up her skirt. Shes awesome an shes 14. I saw her panties and my cok got real hard. So i had to go bathroom coz I didnt want anyone to know I had a hard on. I was sittin on the toilet rubbing my cok but i forgot to lock the door coz i was in a hurry and thinkin about other stuff. Suddenly the door opened an my uncle came in. He saw my cok stickin up all hard and he just kinda smiled an asked if I was OK. He sorta shut the door so noone else would see. He looked at my cok ask me why I was all hard and I was too embarrassed to answer. He ask me agen if I was Ok. Then he left. if ne one wants to chat plz email me loverboyshadow@yahoo.com

Posted by soxandboxersboy2 on 2010-04-18 16:40:50

i have had lots of guys see my boners - my dad, my brothers, my friends, guys at school, strangers. it feels embarrassing but then i get excited about it too, so i like the mix of feelings. sometimes i try to hide it, but that tends to make it worse.

soxandboxersboy@gmail.com

Posted by JONGEN on 2010-12-27 16:24:47

me also and i stay naked in the house and when just walking around or homework or in the famly room i get erections and mostly mom and dad sees but some time some one will be visiting and they will see my penus when its erect but i stay naked so thats gonna happen sometimes