Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Pee Pool Poll

Pool peeing

Posted by Hales on 2004-11-02 09:30:23

19 out of 26 girls in my class admitted in a survey that they peed in the school pool. There are 536 girls in our school so that is a lot of pee.The water is always clear so it cant be that bad. We also pee in the changing rooms and watch other girls walk thru it! Its great fun.Peeing is a totally natural function and its becoming more acceptable to pee when you need to. We have peed in car parks - in the street between cars - by trees and many other places. It is certainly better than using public loos.

Posted by Tomari on 2006-01-14 15:49:53

peeing in pools

my girlfriends and i have always peed in public pools. sometimes in our private ones. we figure that, since there are some medical conditions that require you to drink your own pee, diluted pee in a pool can't be that horrible. besides, who cares! it's a huge friggin' pool and like, a cup of pee! it's harmless. my friends and i have also agreed that pooping in a pool is filthy and gross. unlike pee, poop is unsanitary and visible, not to mention mushy. EEWWW!!! and you can catch E. COLI from poop.

Posted by kellylouise on 2006-03-16 18:51:56

Hi i must admit to peeing in the pool both at home and the public pools. Like others have said, there is tonnes of chlorine in them to dilute it anyhow. Sometimes if i am feelling lazy i cant be bothered to go to the bathroom before i get in the pool and i will wait until i am in then let loose. My freinds have done it too. I was with my freind Rhianna the other day and she was in my pool at home with me, sh e said to me i'm dying for a wee can i use your bathroom? i told her dont worry just go here in the water, she said are you sure? i said yeah i have already done it! she relied ok if your sure and then i saw a yellow cloud round her. ever since then she has peed in the pool. I dont have a problem with it. in fact, it a well known fact that when us girls are at the beach or lake we will generally go in the water to pee.

Posted by va on 2007-01-19 22:08:51

i poo in the pool as well

Posted by wyld1 on 2007-04-18 19:28:29

ok that a 1st why did u poo