Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Pee Pool Poll

Yes, I pee

Posted by espboy390 on 2004-10-27 01:39:54

I pee everywhere! It feels so good! So what if other people care? !@#$ them!

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2006-08-04 21:14:16

Pee Pool Poll

What about getting out of the pool and sitting down while still wet. You can get away with letting loose and it is more hygenic.

Posted by thatonepersonoverthere on 2007-01-16 01:00:47

i do that whenever i can

Posted by Allycatz on 2007-05-20 00:01:30

I did this once in reply to sitting on the cocrete and weeing. I just got up out of the pool, did my pee pee there on the concrete, and hopped back in the pool. It was fun, and much more hygenic.

Posted by pissypete on 2007-07-23 22:23:03

Hey, it's only slightly unhygenic to pee in a pool and that is part of the thrill for people who do it. Let's imagine someone getting into the pool with a full bladder, on purpose, and then standing waist deep and peeing through their swimsuit. They will feel and enjoy the warmth as the pee flows out into the water and contaminates it, forming a 'cloud' of urine in that area. However once this person has finished peeing and moved away, others will swim through the polluted area (without knowing of course) and this will help to dilute the urine by spreading it out across the pool. Within a few minutes it will only be slightly unhygenic and therefore nothing to worry about.