Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Naughty Neighbour

What happened next...

Posted by tarena55 on 2015-01-21 15:37:27

Once I had posted this poll and got lots of answers I went back to see my neighbour and told her what was going to happen. She was going to get a spanking. She was complying with me and I was getting quite excited at this sexy neighbour of mine undressing at my command! Then when she was down to her bra and knickers she turned to me and said no more. She said she wasn't going to be pushed around by me, I tried to assert my authority and raised my voice but she said I should respect my elders! (she is about 16 years older than me) She then turned the tables on me and said (as some of you did in your replies to the poll) that I should be punished for trying to take advantage and blackmail her.

I didn't know what to say so before I knew it she grabbed my arm and marched me to her bedroom (still in her underwear) and ordered ME to get undressed. She suddenly turned into a stern woman. I did as she said and she couldn't fail to notice my hard $%!@. Then she went to her underwear drawer and handed me a pair of knickers and told me to put them on, then i had to put on a bra and then a dress. I felt such an idiot and was so humiliated. She then had control of me and was taking photos and made me do things like bend over, put make up on myself, and walk around like a woman.

She then bent me over and bared my bottom and spanked me, first with her hand and then with a cane. I couldn't believe it as i had gone there intending to strip then spank her and hopefully have sex with her, NOT THIS!!

Posted by sukafu_sensei on 2016-05-22 20:49:37

Fantastic! I love what you had planned for her and that she turned the tables on you. I only wish she had done it after her spanking. She would be punished for what she did wrong and you are punished for what you did wrong. It was a great idea of hers to feminize you for your punishment. The icing on the cake would have been if she tied your hands behind your back and gagged you with her panties and a bandana cleave and locked you out of her house afterward. She still has your clothes, wallet and keys of course. You would have to find someone to rescue you while helpless and still dressed in her clothes.