Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

your worst wedgie!

My First Wedgie

Posted by Anonmous on 2011-12-19 07:25:46

I was going to school last Friday, and when I was getting dressed at home, I realized all my clean underpants were in the wash, so I put on an old pair of Blue's Clues cartoon briefs. Later at school I bent down to tie my shoes and the school bully comes up and yanks my underwear up into my butt crack. It was my first wedgie (I'm in fifth grade), and it hurt like crazy! He hung my undies on a coatrack in the hall for all the passing elementary students to see, and they laughed hysterically. I was so embarrassed! Eventually the principal heard the laughing, came out, and let me go. What should I do?

Posted by mandytw on 2012-12-28 06:34:38

In middle skool I wore catoon briefs one day. Lets just say I ended up dangling from the stall for a good half hour after someone in te bathroom saw me wearing them

Posted by Corndogoz on 2014-02-18 05:49:47

One day I was at my friends house, my friends dad came over to us, my friend said 'robber' his dad said "wegeir!!!" And gave my friend a big wedgie. When he left the room, my friend came up to me and said "u want a wedgie" and pulled my pants up almost to my neck, it was the worst wedgie I've ever had.

Posted by 131313 on 2018-01-08 04:31:02

I was at a sleepover with my friend and i wore tighty whities so he hung me by my briefs onto a bedpost until i peed

Posted by wedgie_and_pants on 2021-04-23 18:01:20

I did that to my friend nathanialpenpals@gmail.com I left him in only his briefs till his briefs ripped and he fell down