Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Have you ever wet your pants?

my mom makes me wear diapers

Posted by babs on 2002-09-28 23:54:46

I'm 15 and my mom makes me wear diapers all the time now(usually goodnights but she put regular diapers on me too.) When I was 14 I had wet my pants on the school bus on the way home, She said she would put me in diapers for a month if I wet again. Well we were out shopping a couple months after the bus thing, I needed to go pee real bad but she would not stop at a station, she said I could wait till we got home, I told her I couldn't and she said to bad she didn't feel like stopping. Well i wet my pants and soaked her car seat, she was so mad! she stopped at the drug store and bought diapers and made me go in with her still in my wet pants. I'm 15 now and still being punished with diapers. She even makes me wear them to school. I don't usually wet them at school but I have been thankful I had them on on two different occasions once at a pep rally and the other time I fell asleep in class and woke up peeing. I never wet the bed before but since she started making me wear them to bed, I kinda got in the habit and now every time I wet the bed the diaper punishment is extended for another month so basically I am in diapers until I turn 18 or she dies. She makes me let her change me at least once a day usually to put a regular diaper on me and if I dont use the diapers for what they are intended I get in trouble too, I'm just happy she doesn't make me poop in them too.

Posted by 87DCC2FN67 on 2002-09-28 23:59:02

You shouldnt let her do that to you. That is abuse. I had to have diapers when i was 15 but it was because of a medical condition. Unless of course you like it?

========== In Reply To ========== I'm 15 and my mom makes me wear diapers all the time now(usually goodnights but she put regular diapers on me too.) When I was 14 I had wet my pants on the school bus on the way home, She said she would put me in diapers for a month if I wet again. Well we were out shopping a couple months after the bus thing, I needed to go pee real bad but she would not stop at a station, she said I could wait till we got home, I told her I couldn't and she said to bad she didn't feel like stopping. Well i wet my pants and soaked her car seat, she was so mad! she stopped at the drug store and bought diapers and made me go in with her still in my wet pants. I'm 15 now and still being punished with diapers. She even makes me wear them to school. I don't usually wet them at school but I have been thankful I had them on on two different occasions once at a pep rally and the other time I fell asleep in class and woke up peeing. I never wet the bed before but since she started making me wear them to bed, I kinda got in the habit and now every time I wet the bed the diaper punishment is extended for another month so basically I am in diapers until I turn 18 or she dies. She makes me let her change me at least once a day usually to put a regular diaper on me and if I dont use the diapers for what they are intended I get in trouble too, I'm just happy she doesn't make me poop in them too.

Posted by atomicwedgie on 2005-02-08 23:26:17

i wear them all the time cause i like them

Posted by CuteLilGirl on 2005-04-01 19:40:38

i wear them because i like them. at first they were meant as a punishment, but I learned to love them

Posted by mmmdonuts75 on 2005-07-06 19:21:02

If you keep having to wear them you're going to have problems wetting your bed and peeing in your pants b/c ur dependant. that's not legal neway for her to force you.