Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing Your Pants (girls only)

peeing

Posted by emmall on 2010-06-04 19:43:53

So I took your poll. I had to go pretty badly already, so was sure I was going to soak myself. I was fine in the begining. Until you had me lean on the counter that is. I wet spurt after spurt everytime I was told to lean against the counter. Finally at the part I had to wet I just couldn't stop the warm pee filled my underwear and ran down my legs turning the blue fabric of my jeans dark. I just stood there felling the warm pee until it began to get cold. Then I took a shower and got cleaned up. Great poll!!!

Posted by sidney55 on 2010-06-11 23:31:27

i also had 2 pee very badly and totally soaked myself at the counter.

Posted by nougles on 2013-01-09 15:41:23

I took your pool and it was amazing. I was almoast wetting myself at the beginig so I was sure I am not gonna make it. I somehow got through the first and the second pushing but when i was suposed to push for 50 seconds I did first sprut shortny foloved by anotherone I did around 5 of them and could feel few drops running down my leggs. And then I went to the 3 spruts and I did the first one a lot larger tan I wanted so I felth warm $%!@ running down my but , myleggs were shaking as I was trying to hold the small steam but it just grew and I felt how my panties are filling and suddenly it all went down my leggs and I totaly peed. I thouht It was over when I felt a big stomach pain and i pooped into the wet panties. The clean up was long but nice poll.

Posted by Teigan on 2013-06-09 21:42:48

I hardly needes to at the beginning, but then everything you had me do made me feel like i was about to, but i didnt until I had to say that i was wetting myself, then I absolutly soaked my leggins and pants.

Posted by sorinmarkov1 on 2015-11-25 09:13:01

I already had to, and the toilet just killed me. I am bisexual(tech Male), so i was wearing girls clothes. When we could take of our pants, i was wearing a skirt, so that got soaked in addition.