Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Poo your pants on a dare

truth or dare

Posted by laughing menace on 2005-02-17 15:28:08

we were playing truth or dare with girls, im a girl. so it was my turn and i chose dare. cassy dared me to let her tie me down and tickle me. so they did that. then i need to pee and i couldn't hold it so it came out and while it came out i pooped too. then they said they will be right back and went inside. they came out again and untied me and told me to go inside. i got changed only when i did i notised it was a diaper so i came out in a diaper and they tied me up and gave me some chocolate milk with exlax. later that day i pooped and peed again and it actually felt good

Posted by wyld1 on 2007-04-15 18:53:12

yes i would poop my pants 4 a dare

Posted by wyld1 on 2007-04-18 19:37:57

kool good 4 u

Posted by Jack21 on 2013-01-03 15:06:54

I pooed my pants when playing truth or dare with my friends. I chose dare and one of my friends dared me to crap myself. I strained to push something out but only succeeded in farting. I was going to give up but I would have to do a forfeit instead. This would mean something sexual so I kept pushing. After a couple of minutes I felt something begin to move and I knew I was going to $%!@. So I pushed a bit more and a fat turd started to slide out. Then another one followed. Soon I had completely filled my pants. My friends were laughing so much.

Posted by Ieuan on 2013-03-18 03:30:25

Similar story. I was playing truth or dare with some friends. I was 12 at the time. I already needed to poop and my friends knew it too cos I had been farting a bit and they smelled real bad. So when I chose dare they dared me to poop my pants. So I got up into a squatting position and relaxed my $%!@. Then a big log came out and made a bulge in my pants. I pooped my $%!@ off and it filled my boxers and some came out in my pants. The room stank of my poop.