Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Should I teach my brother how to Jack off?

Brother

Posted by Cameron102089 on 2010-02-05 05:12:47

I think you should. I was on only child and discovered mastur-bation myself around the age of 10. (I'm 20 now). I wish I would have had someone to show me. Not that teaching your brother to mastu-rbate is a bad thing, but you may want to do it when your parents are not home. They may just frown on it. Just start by asking him if he ever does. If he does, he'll tell you. If not, he'll probably ask questions. Giving you an opening to showing him. My 2 cents.

Posted by ThePeoplesSlave126 on 2010-02-06 03:39:09

I agree. Just ask him if he does it. He will probably not know the terminology so you'll probably have to describe it. Just work at it. Nothing bad can really happen.

Posted by jooshuaharwood on 2010-02-08 13:52:03

I agree. my cousin caught me playing with myself when i wa about 7 or 8 thru my pants nd he was bout 13 and so he asked me questiions about how it felt and rubbed me a bit thru my pants and also then showed me how to do it in my hands but still think i prefer rubbing thru my pants and squirting in there. i habe since showed by bro. let us know wot answrs u got from poll n ideas and how u got on mate

Posted by hippieadam on 2010-02-21 19:52:46

I deffinantly think you should. Its one of those things that every guy should have some one there to teach them, but not everyone is lucky enough for that. I had a half brother who was like eight years older than me and he never talked to me or showed me anything like that. I wish he had though, but I learned on my own. Any ways, good luck and let us know how it went.

Posted by bonerboy13 on 2010-03-25 16:50:26

Teach him and let us know how it goes